Account Executive Job Description Samples
Account Executive Job Description 1:
- Prospecting and Developing new client relationships within a defined geography and in line with XXXXXX identified priorities.
- Develop and Increase Key and National Account relationships to drive increased market share and sales opportunities with XXXXXX’s top customers
- Achieving assigned sales revenue goals and KPI’s.
-Developing innovative proposals and delivering strategic sales presentations
KEY FACTORS FOR SUCCESS:
- Goal oriented, has a strategic mind set, plans accordingly for all activities
- Self motivated with high level of drive, energy, persistence and initiative. Is proactive, committed, has high standards, achievement oriented, does what it takes to get job done and has a high level of enthusiasm with everything they do.
- Tenacious and proficient at developing long term relationships that grow year over year, always prepared to act as a consultant and resource to customers, sees the opportunities in customers and prospects, bases decisions on fact and intuition.
- Understands customer’s wants so they can create need and sell on value instead of just product based selling. Demonstrates a continued personal concern for the customer in order to remind the customer of the value of Williams Scotsman.
- Strong networker and prospector with creativity and marketing flair. Works to generate continued business form existing accounts, emphasizing steady maintenance over periodic home runs.
- Consistently initiates regular customer contact and seeks evaluation of past performance and suggestions for improvement.
- Able to communicate with multiples layers of Organizations, including Senior Leadership. Through a constant presence, becomes aware of changes in a customer’s organization and alters sales plan accordingly.
- Team player with high level of influence and strong management skills, able and willing to be assertive when necessary. Displays leadership characteristics when developing relationships with customers.
- Able to recognize the various stages of opportunities, recognized buying signals, can effectively trial close and is able to ask for the customers commitment to XXXXXX.
- Ability to understand the nuances of managing a project from start to finish, including delivery, set up, site and design issues while maintaining margins.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Well Organized, able to handle multiple tasks at once.
- 3-5+ years of successful sales experience is required.
- Knowledge of how to prepare and present a professional presentation or proposal.
- Proven measurable past success- past award winner, industry reputation, T4 earnings etc.
- General knowledge of the construction process and site services.
Account Executive Job Description 2:
The Account Executive will sell training products and learning services to assigned accounts. The primary focus of the Account Executive is outside sales, where coverage and penetration of accounts is required at a strategic level.
As Account Executive, you will maintain and develop an existing customer base and work proactively to secure new clients. You will be expected to professionally represent Global Knowledge in presentations and briefings, conduct demonstrations and prepare proposals. You must be able to effectively position Global Knowledge and present a strong value proposition to clients. As a successful Account Executive, you will build on your entrepreneurial spirit and will be expected to regularly meet or exceed sales targets.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Selling core business, strategic consulting offerings and business skills solutions
- Prioritizing activities and territory management to ensure optimum penetration and profitability, including developing Strategic Account Plans
- Negotiating with clients and partners
- Developing and maintaining client relationships at senior management levels
- Preparing written proposals; delivering oral presentations to customers and other stakeholders
- Setting and executing account strategy
- Providing business direction to sales support and inside sales
- Providing accurate and timely reports including forecasts and activities
- Diligently using, maintaining and updating customer information using CRM
- Knowledge of corporate education and training market
- Demonstrated ability to close professional services solutions
- Knowledge of current corporate education trends within government and corporate
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain client relationships
- Demonstrated successful track record in sales
- Superior English oral and written communication skills
- High level of energy and self-motivation
- Minimum of 7 years experience in an outbound sales role
- Post secondary education or equivalent
- Proficiency in software skills such as Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, CRM tools