Recruitment Officer Job Description Samples
Filed under Job Descriptions
Recruitment Officer Job Description Sample 1:
Job Setting: Manufacturing Company
- Minimum five years of recruitment experience, preferably in a Manufacturing environment.
- Good analytical skills, strong attention to detail. Strong presentation skills.
- Knowledge of Employment Legislation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Report writing and detail oriented.
- Ability to travel.
- Identify roles to be filled within the organization. Responsible for sourcing for suitable candidates for available positions and identifying suitable recruitment channels.
- Designs recruitment advertisements.
- Attends job and career fairs, develops working relationships with colleges and universities to assist in recruiting and give presentations at student group meetings and colleges in order to increase awareness of the company or organization.
- Develops assessment tools for selection process.
- Ensure all vacancies are filled with the suitable candidates within the targeted time.
- Ensure all recruitment policies, procedures and techniques are adhered to and recommend improvements.
- Provides advice, counsel, and/or resolution to managers on a broad range of employee and labour relations issues including, but not limited to, general HR issues, policy interpretation, work conditions, discipline, code of conduct, legal issues, etc.
- Conducts new employee orientation and apprises employee of benefit options.
- Generates recruitment related reports.